26 May 2009

Obviously, it's been a while since I've posted any pictures. I'll just let this serve as a brief recap of our spring thus far (being that it's almost summer and all).

There was Easter. We were supposed to have folks over for dinner that day, but the Boy woke up with a 103 degree fever, so he got to hunt eggs on his own this year (more candy for him, was his thinking!). Just a quick shot of the lovely tulips that I cut from the yard. The dog decided he could dig to China in our backyard. He didn't quite make it, but he got quite dirty in the process. The Boy found a garter snake in the backyard, as well. We've seen this guy a few times since then, but always from a distance. The Boy also participated in his gymnastics (which he calls "matchsticks") "Flip Fest". We were quite proud of him (I think he's quite proud of himself, too).